Margaret Naylor joins us as a new lawyer, having just graduated cum laude from The George Washington University Law School. At GWU, Maggie served as Articles Editor for the Federal Circuit Bar Journal. She has a B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Maryland Baltimore County with focused studies in Spanish and US-Latin America foreign affairs.
Maggie brings to the firm her legal support experience in intellectual property and antitrust litigation, patent prosecution, and trial technology consulting. She is fluent in Spanish and proficient in German written translation. She also has immigration experience as Legal Fellow for the Hispanic Bar Association of D.C. and has obtained a number of individual and family immigrant visas for asylum seekers and victims of criminal activity through her work with Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services. She can be found in her off time wrestling with her Italian Mastiff, Livia, and practicing yoga and classical ballet. Bienvenido und wilkommen Maggie!
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Federal Circuit Bar Journal, Articles Editor
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (B.A., magna cum laude)
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising, Business Law Section and Section of Dispute Resolution
- Virginia State Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- International Franchise Association